All offers are available while stocks last.
DIY Papercutting Template Terms & Conditions:
PERSONAL USE LICENCE.
What does 'personal use' mean?
Cut them out and congratulate yourself on a good job done. Pop it on your bathroom/lounge/hall/shed wall. Frame it and give it away to a friend/parent/postman.
You may share or display images of the papecuts you have made with the templates, however credit for the design must always be given to Paper Panda Ltd. (including any and all photographs posted on social media), using both the designer name (Paper Panda) and the webpage link (www.paperpandacuts.co.uk).
You may use the final cuts to raise funds for charity, but please clearly state the charity and give Paper Panda design credit under each photo you display.
COMMERCIAL USE LICENCE.
Commercial licences are available for a selection of designs found in the 'commercial use template' section.
You are purchasing a licence to cut resell papercuts made from the purchased design only.
No other Paper Panda Ltd. design is to be used with commercial rights.
The licence lasts one year and states the RRP for selling your cuts, as well as the maximum number of cuts you can sell per annum.
The templates are for paper cutting only. The designs cannot be altered, resold or distributed in any way without permission.
Use of Paper Panda Ltd. photographs is not permitted.
Credit for the design must always be given to Paper Panda Ltd. (including any and all photographs posted on social media), using both the designer name (Paper Panda) and the webpage link (www.paperpandacuts.co.uk).
By purchasing this item you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree with the above Terms & Conditions.
For all templates apart from those stating 'template included' (mainly the Surprise Templates), you must purchase the template as well as the licence.
Please email us with your name, business name, full address and email address so that we can complete the commercial licence. The licence code and details will then be emailed to you. Please clearly read and ensure you understand the document entitled 'Agreement to License an Image'.
Please ensure that you purchase a new licence at the end of each year, to allow you to continue selling the named design.
'The Buyer' shall mean the person, firm or company with whom the contract is made;
'The Goods' shall mean any goods being the subject of any order by the Buyer whether or not on Paper Panda standard order form and agreed to be sold by Paper Panda to the Buyer.
Any order the Buyer makes for Goods from Paper Panda is deemed to incorporate these terms and conditions to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions and no variation or modification of or substitution for these terms and conditions shall be binding onPaper Panda and any other proposed terms and conditions shall be void unless specifically accepted by the director of Paper Panda in writing.
1. If you access www.paperpandacuts.co.uk or www.facebook.com/paperpandacuts websites then you are agree to be bound by our terms and conditions.
2. These terms and conditions, their validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by English Law. This page was brought to you by Louise & Ryan Firchau who are directors of Paper Panda Ltd. Registration address is:
Paper Panda Ltd
1 High Street
Bourton on the Water
Louise Firchau is a sole trader trading as Paper Panda, who has been established from 01 April 2012 (before that trading as Number 4 Graphic Design) and has been incorporated since August 2013.
VAT is charged at a rate of 20% and is included in the prices given on the website and other online selling platforms.
3. The content of these pages are directed solely at those who access the site from the United Kingdom. Paper Panda makes no representation that any services or goods referred to on these sites are available or otherwise suitable for outside of the United Kingdom.
4. We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove products or information without notice.
5. All offers are made subject to availability.
6. We reserve the right to change prices without notice. All orders and quotes made prior to the changes will not be affected.
7. Our sites from time to time contain links to other sites and suppliers which are not under the control of Paper Panda and we therefore take no responsibility for the content or availability of these sites.
8. Access to our websites may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time without warning
9. Paper Panda shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this website, except to the extent stated in the terms and conditions of sale (where applicable) and to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law.
10. Paper Panda makes every effort to faithfully illustrate measurements and colours but reproduction on-screen may vary from the actual product.
11. Paper Panda has made every effort to ensure the accuracy and currency of all information and products contained in the above websites, but can accept no responsibility for any loss or inconvenience sustained by the Buyer as a result of acting on the information provided. Accordingly, to the extent permitted by applicable law, and subject to the terms and conditions of sale. Paper Panda disclaims all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained in the above websites.
12. The Buyer must understand that colours in the images displayed on the above websites may vary slightly from the colours on the product. This is because colours vary from screen to screen. We strongly advice that if the Buyer is unsure of colours to request a sample.
13. Free gift with spend over £XX amount on qualifying orders. Order total to qualify for free gift is basket total after discounts & before P&P.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
It is the Buyers responsibility to ensure that all copyrights where applicable of hymns, poems, readings, images and lyrics have been obtained for any work they would like printing or cutting. Paper Panda does not accept responsibility for obtaining copyright permission.
All bespoke designs are the property of Paper Panda and may only be printed or cut through Paper Panda. Bespoke designs may be incorporated into the main range of Paper Panda.
Bespoke Designs may be photographed and used for the marketing or promoting of Paper Panda.
Due to the handmade nature of some of our products, there may be slight variations in each piece of any particular design; for example colour, size and shape of completed items and their components.
Paper Panda does everything it can to ensure that the Buyer is completely satisfied and that the Goods arrive to you in the same condition as they are sent. However, some things are beyond our control and Paper Panda shall not be liable to the buyer if the delay or failure was due to:
Act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident.
Strikes or other industrial actions or trade disputes, ill health.
Power failure or breakdown in machinery.
Regarding Kits and the knives within:
Offensive Weapons Act: Under the Offensive Weapons Act, it is an offence to sell knives, knife blades or any other product that may be perceived as an offensive weapon to persons under the age of 18. These products are only available for customers aged 18 or over. Customers should not order these items for persons under 18. By placing an order on our website or through our email system, you agree to our terms and conditions of sale and hence confirm that you are over 18 years of age and can legally purchase products covered by the Offensive Weapons Act.
Last modified April 2017